There’s a lot of pressure in our society, especially on women to appear their best selves and because of that most resort to extreme measures to keep looking young. Most of these measures like surgeries and other medications are very dangerous and can have a long-term effect on the body. But ageing should be mostly about the experiences and wisdom you’ve gathered over the years of your existence.
However, there’s no doubt that there are some parts of the vitality of youth that you want to retain or re-capture as you get older in physical appearance.
Looking younger is about taking care of yourself, inside and out. These tips will help get you on track.
- Eat more grapes
- Smile, wide
- Cleanse and moisturize your body regularly
- Wear less makeup
- Exercise four or more times per week
- Wear the right bra (Gravity affects us all, but a properly fitting bra can hold up your breast)
- Drink more water
- Dress smart
- Consider colours(A pop of colour can be fun and youthful, but it’s not necessary to wear it from head to toe.)
- Let go of stress and conflict
- Cut down on sugar and salt
- Strive for healthy relationships
- Drink less alcohol
- Eat lots of protein